Motor City Chrysler in WINDSOR, ON treats the needs of each
individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high
expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and
exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate
our commitment to excellence!
Our experienced sales staff is eager
to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to
browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate
financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle
using our online form or by calling 1 (888) 856-2476.
If you'd like a see a vehicle in person, click on Dealership: Directions for step-by-step driving instructions to our site, or give us a call. We look forward to serving you!
Our Mission Statement
- We are ambassadors for Motor City Chrysler and everything we say
and do should reflect our passion and pride at being part of the
- Professional appearance, mannerisms and vocabulary are the
responsibility of every employee. We should take pride and care in the
image that we portray. Remember, in the eyes of the guest you are
Motor City Chrysler.
- An essential step of service is a warm and sincere greeting.
Guest will always be greeted promptly and courteously. Remember to
smile warmly and acknowledge all guests, using their names if possible.
These actions will increase their comfort level and make them feel at
home. Every guest who passes within ten feet should be acknowledged and
- We will always speak positively about our guests, ourselves and
our co-workers. Use proper vocabulary such as "Certainly" rather than
"OK" or "Sure", "Good morning/ afternoon/ evening" rather than "Hi".
- Guests should always be escorted to their desired location within our facilities.
- Our ability to exceed our guest's expectations will determine
our success. We should look for opportunities to provide service that
is above and beyond what our guests may expect.
- Whoever receives a guest complaint will act to resolve it in a
timely fashion. Listen, apologize and take action. When concerns are
resolved quickly, guests are more likely to do business with us in the
- Telephone and e-mail etiquette will always be used. Unless it
is an emergency do not take calls when with a guest. Respond to guest's
inquiries by mail within a working day and calls and e-mail within two
- Treat all guests and your colleagues and peers with respect,
honesty and dignity. Support each other and work together as a team to
ensure that all guests are attended to promptly.
- At Motor City Chrysler people are our most important resource and
the foundation of our success. Together we create an environment of
mutual trust, promote personal growth, foster and reward teamwork and
employee involvement, and demand the highest ethical standards from
ourselves and others.
- Our commitment is to make our company a place where people want
to work and where they can take pride and satisfaction in their